Friday 27 May 2016

Year 8 program #1 (Cave Stream)




Image result for cave streamI woke with a buzz feeling nervous and feeling so excited at the same time I knew that the ride would be long, around the hill and there it was CAVE STREAM we all got changed and got ready to go, 5 minute walk down to the cave, when the teacher went into the cave to see how deep it was surprising, height for me was high I had to SWIM, once I got though the start it was pretty good Mr. S-W tooled us about the eels called Elver eels how they came all the way from Tonga to go in the cave to feed to then they go back Tonga to die, he also told us about limestone it made of bone and shells and other things.

Walking through the cave it was freezing cold but it was the one best experience I have ever had, when we got out of the cave it was very warm outside

3 comments:

  1. Hi Grace, I love the way you put up a photograph of a cave stream. I really love your photo and how you wrote about what you did in the cave steam. I have a question, did you get cold?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace, I liked how you included some information about Elver eels. I really liked the image you put in your work and it really helped me to imagine what it was like at the cave. I have a question where is the cave?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grace, wonderful description of an adventure. I like that you started nervous and finished feeling excited about the experience. It's amazing what you can achieve with a good group of people there to help.

    ReplyDelete